Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had 240 gold bars and when I logged in it dropped to 10. Additionally, i lost all my messages except 1 but my friends are still there. Everything else was the same except my messages and gold bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @tisad369🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that your Gold Bars are missing from your game!
Unfortunately, we will not be able to help you with this issue! Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team through this link --> https://soporto.king.com/contact
While filling out the form, select "Lost Progress or Items" as Topic, and at Subtopic - select "I have lost items" option and submit the form after explaining the issue in "tell us what you need" area.
As soon as you send your complaint, you will receive an automated reply as an acknowledgement. Please wait for 3 to 5 days to hear from an actual agent. If you did not hear from anybody by then, please send a reply to that automated email and remind them that you are waiting to be helped.
NOTE: Please do not send more than one complaint, as it will confuse their system.
Let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance. You can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope everything goes well and you will receive your gold bars 🤞