Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can seen to get on the rewards website
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry @kiara_wael and @Alienscar, I did not see that you both had answered until I noticed our comments needed appriving 😅
Hi @desmarais_h and welcome to the Community 😃
The Royalty Program is no longer in use, it got closed down February this year. You can read more about it HERE.
Deleted due to approval process
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Royalty program is closing on February 21, 2023. For more info here