Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I not contacting app store & I buy item but I not item
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kimtik88🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry for missing your post till now and to know that you did not receive your purchased items!!
Are you still looking for help? If so, please reply back and let me know.
You can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment to write a reply.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫