Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The past few days Candy Crush Saga has gotten so small I can't play anymore, is anyone else having the same problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the feedback. Recently a changed was made in the game to only let players play in Portrait mode (this is how the game would look like when playing on a phone). This change is also effective on Windows. Currently there’s no plans on changing this back, but please leave your feedback on the change in this discussion.
You can also find more information about the change here
Hate it so no more buying gold bars till it goes back to landscape.
Same here, hate the 'new look' too.
Mine too, hate it. And I used to buy stuff too.
Hi and welcome my friend
Sorry to hear that I will re tag your moderators as they may have missed my first tag in this thread 💓
@bearwithme @PummyRaj @kiara_wael
Hate the new format. i play on a laptop and wish the game filled the screen like before. Oh well, Kings loss I won't be spending money on a game I can't see and enjoy.
Hi and welcome to the community my friend I am not sure you can but your moderators will be able to explain more to you 💓
I also have this same problem. I'm playing with PC but the display is like "mobile mode" or something.. How can I change it back? Thank you
Hi Welcome to the community my friend
I will tag your moderators to explain better and move you over to CCsaga 💓