Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm kind of annoyed that I can't "X" out of Candy Royale contest the way I used to do. What if I don't want to participate every time? I prefer choosing when I want to play. Anyone else feel this way.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
PLEASE!! PUT THE X BACK ON THE CANDY ROYALE
Yes I do I get very annoyed!!! I don't like being forced to play something!!!
Hello Betty @Betty1116🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!
I agree with you that it is annoying as we are being forced to take part in the feature.
What I do is, I just click on "Play" and leave it like that. It will be out of my way to collect the daily reward, etc., and I don't have to worry about it either. If I have time in a day, I do go back and play the event. If I don't have time or forget, I will leave that. I have been doing this from about a month! I receive the feature once in 5 days, and it has been returning so far👍️
I would suggest you to try the same and see if it works out for you too😉
If you have further questions, you can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Thank you for coming back to the Community! Have a lovely weekend ahead🍫🍫
Hello there! @Betty1116 👋
Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑
Let me tagging Candy Crush Moderators : @kiara_wael @bearwithme @PummyRaj helping and answering you soon.
If you want to ask this game question, please ask on Candy Crush Support Community (Correct Area) next time. Thanks!