⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Unable to King Account issues

Options
Sabrina_Spellman
Sabrina_Spellman Posts: 246 Level 3

In Candy Crush Saga, Tap Weekly Contest in Event, Pop-up says "Connection issue" and My Account, Avatar uses default is instead of current profile pic. Candy Crush Saga and all King games (e.g. BW3) unable to my account, Due to King's Server is down?

have King Account, not FB Account.

Latest version of CCS on Samsung Galaxy phone, My Game ID is 7679776584

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,738 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting. I'll give this feedback to the game Team

• Sabrina_Spellman
    Sabrina_Spellman Posts: 246 Level 3
    Options

Clear Cache (not data because lose all boosters), Log out and log in again. after Clear Cache and Log out, Log in error says "There was a connection error. Try again in a bit." using Wi-Fi on my phone, not using Mobile Data.

Please King fix server issues for account.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,245 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello Sabrina @Sabrina_Spellman🤗

I am sorry to hear that all of your King Saga games are having connection issue! Since it is all games, there might be a glitch in the server like you mentioned!!

I have checked few other game communities, and did not see any complaints by other players! All the Kingsters are off for the weekend! I am sorry to say that you will have to wait till Monday to see any result!

But, you can try and report to King's Player Support and see if they can help. This is the link you need to send your complaint to --> https://soporto.king.com/contact

** While filling the form, select "Account Login issues/questions" as Topic;

and "I have account Login issues" as Subtopic; Fill in all other details and submit the form.

You might be receiving an automated response as an acknowledgement. And, it might take a bit to hear from an actual agent.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the weekend🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?