Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
======================================
Powered by www.17track.net
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @lolitesa1949๐ค
Which device are you using to play the game? If you are using a mobile device, you can find this tips under "Settings" --> ? (the question mark) --> scroll down and go to "Topics" --> select events --> click on the 3rd option - "how to update milestone banner" --> follow the steps.
If you do not have a mobile device, I will give the steps here for you to follow. But, I am not sure this will work on the computer game or not!!
Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day๐ซ๐ซ
Hello @lolitesa1949 ๐ค Hearty Welcome to our lovely King Community!
Let me check and get back to you๐๏ธ
How do I correct the level on my avatar? It says 5000 but I am already over 9000.