Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
On my old iPad I have attained my 5000 badge but on my new iPad, although I have the levels synchronized at 5169 on both devices, my badge only says 4000 on my newest iPad. Is there a way to change this to reflect the correct badge?
Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This game is becoming less and less interesting to play. I hate the landscape version and will stop playing until my banners are updated to 5000, my levels are synchronized and the game is back to landscape.
I don’t understand why you cannot update my banner from 4000 to 5000 and resynchronize 5194 on both iPads
Your answers are not helpful, Sorry! Now I’m no longer synchronized on my iPads!
5194 is my level on this iPad!!! I don’t understand this message….please reply “the levels on your iPad”
On both my ipads I am at level 5169
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
To get your banner updated, please reply the levels 5000 on your Ipad