Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Since the update I don’t get any lives from friends what do I have to do to correct it thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Dave @davewest🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in your game!
Can you tell me which game you are talking about and which device you are using?
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.