Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I went to bed last night with over 100 lives banked and woke up to only 3 this morning. How??? These new updates are getting terrible, making the game worse rather than improved.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @magnolia81π€ Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost 100 lives from your gameπ
I do not remember if there was an "expiry" period for the lives we have received from our friends!! I will check that out and come back to you.
And, if you have updated your game last night or today, that would definitely be a cause for losing the levels!! Because, apparently, when the updates are installed, the App makes place for the game by removing Lives and some boosters!! Hope you did not lose your boostersπ€
Please let me know if you need further clarification.
Thank you for joining our Community! Have a great rest of the dayπ«π«