Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Yes,I play ps5 all the time
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @wongsingkit🙋♀️Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
This area belongs to Candy Crush Saga Support area, for the players to ask questions about the issues and glitches they are having in the game.
Looks like you do not have any question!
I will close this thread now and request to move it to our "Discussions" area.
Thank you & have a great rest of the day🍫
my friend wants to play with me
Love
I love you so much
Writ me soon