Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I seem only to be able to connect to the store at certain times. FIX THIS ISSUE I'M SICK OF IT NOW
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Done and done. Tried everything logged out cleared cache nothing works. It might work for a short period of time but that is not the solution I should have access if I need it
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find complete information HERE