Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I usually play when I need absolute quiet yet for some reason your game promotion videos alway come on full blast with sound even when my phone is MUTED! Why?! The mute button means I want NO SOUND! Please fix this!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @SchroderoneS🤗 Hearty Welcome back to the King Community!
Wish you and your Family a very Happy New Year🎉
Unfortunately, the latest news I had was from November, and it wasn't fixed!! Let me find out and get back to you tomorrow.
Can you please remind me which device you are using and the version you have right now?
@PummyRaj this continues to happen. Is there FINALLY a fix?!! This is nuts.
Hi Christine🙋♀️
I am so sorry... I did not receive your tag!! If it weren't for above player's comment, I wouldn't have opened this thread🙃
But, I am glad that you have opened a new discussion and posted your complaint💜
Thank you for your patience🙏
Hello @surruh311🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am very sorry for the inconvenience you have been experiencing and I understand the annoyance🙃
Christine has complained about it HERE and our Candy Community In-charge informed her that the issue was reported to the game Studio.
Please keep an eye on that thread (you will have to click on that green lettered HERE) for any updates!
Thank you for your patience and understanding🍫🍫
This is STILL a big problem and it makes me not open the game as much anymore because if I am out in public, I’m afraid an ad might play. Is this being looked into??
I have been annoyed about this for years, and so has everyone else in my vicinity!!!! @PummyRaj maybe you could look into this and ask the team. Because this is really true. You open the App with your kid or gran taking a nap next to you, or on a crowded train, and the NOISE coming from it is deafening. It's not only that it overrides the mute setting on my device, it comes out at the loudest sound level the device can produce! It's when the Candy Crush adverts for special events play as you load the game (such as the Barbie ad or the All Stars ad) I can't understand how the game is able or allowed to override sound settings on a device, but somehow it does. NO other App or website does this. I play on an iPhone and have not found any way to stop this at all.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting. I'll give this feedback to the game Team. Meanwhile please force close the Apps and log in again