Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why does my picture not show up
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Play level 10,000 again? Update the latest version of candy crush? So in doing these two things I should be successful? Also my pic disappear all I have now is a blank face thank you!,
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
To get your banner updated, please reply the levels 10.000.
and please make sure you have the latest game app version installed
I have a score of 10,200 but it stays on 8,000