Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had an old Facebook that was connected to candy crush soda saga but I made another Facebook I'd with the same number . So , I deleted the old I'd and the data connected to it also deleted so I want to recover my old game data.please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
After create a new Facebook account and connect the game. Next step 👇️
Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.
Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on!
It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic.
You can also email them from here:
https://soporto.king.com/contact