Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS THE WINDOW IS SO SMALL I CAN'T SEE THE GAME AND I CAN'T EXPAND IT.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I DON'T LIKE IT I BARELY SEE AS IT IS. ITS AWFUL I MIGHT HAVE TO STOP PLAYING I CAN'T SEE IT IN THAT MODE. I LOVE THIS GAME AND I DON'T LIKE BE FORCED NOT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY. I NEVER PLAY ON MY PHONE BECAUSE ITS TO SMALL.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the feedback. Recently a changed was made in the game to only let players play in Portrait mode (this is how the game would look like when playing on a phone). This change is also effective on Windows. Currently there’s no plans on changing this back, but please leave your feedback on the change in this discussion.
You can also find more information about the change here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/kb/articles/2165-why-cant-i-play-in-landscape-mode-anymore