Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @cez4266🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive the items from your purchased bundle!!
Which device did you use to purchase the bundle?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Talk to you soon & have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
I brought a sweet bundle yesterday and another $1.99 today with 1 hour plus playing time etc.. I don’t see it in my game