Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm on 4045 and I even went back and played 4000 again but still have 3000 banner
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks - this worked. I had been playing on my computer and it doesn't work, but when I switched to my phone it worked right away.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
To get your banner updated, please reply the levels 4. 000.
and please make sure you have the latest game app version installed