Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why did I lose my gold bars for extra moves when it was completely due to a glitch in the system or bad signal from your end? After it started, the whole level started from the beginning instead of adding the extra moves.
Now I lost 10 gold bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Noono🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have lost your Gold Bars due to a system glitch!!
If you would like to receive your Gold Bars back, you will have to contact the King Player Support team. If you can let me know the device you are using, I can give you proper directions to contact the Player Support team.
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫