Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The opening panel on this level isn't complete and when I click on play it just takes me to a blue Candy Crush Saga screen. Any help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
These are pics of the screens from my Kobo Arc 7 that I play Candy Crush on . I tried logging off and logging on but it didn't do anything. I don't know what a forced close is on a Kobo.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please take a screenshot ? in a meantime please force close the Apps and Log in again