Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi!!! I can't play the level 2931. Can you help me please?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @voahary🙋♀️
I have replayed the level both on my Android phone and iPad!! My level is not a hard level, but a normal level!!
By looking at the screenshot, it looks like you are on an Android device!! If so, can you check for the "updates" in your Google Play Store? Once you install that available update, you should be able to beat the level - without using any boosters👍️
If you can reply back and let me know, it will be helpful! Simply type your reply in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon and have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Hello @voahary 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your level!
Can you please explain what’s going on? I cannot understand what does it say below to the “pre-boosters” icons!! Is it saying “Play”?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment, and provide as many details as you can!
In the mean time, I will check in my game and see if there are any glitches!
Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Hi @voahary warm welcome!
You've posted your question on Candy Crush Friends Saga and your screenshot is from Candy Crush Saga. That's a different game.
I will ask a manager to move your question to the correct forum. There, my colleagues who are responsible for this game will be happy to help you: @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas @PummyRaj @bearwithme.