Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to discuss with my friends while playing candy crush.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Correct.
So we can't chat with friends, right?
No. There isn't one.
Huhh. Are you sure about this? Because I searched everywhere for that feature but couldn't find. Or it might not be available in my area.
...
I think candy provide the chat obtion in game
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback .There is no feature for chatting in the game yet