Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello. I'm Alfred Bai Conteh from Liberia and I have been trying to update this game, But it can't be done. I have been playing this game for more than two years now and I love this game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Alfred @alfredbaiconteh🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue in the game!!
Can you please explain what's going on? Which device are you using?
Why do you think you are not able to update your game?
Please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫