Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was in the 10000 plus range? Someone charged .37 on my credit card & I logged out & now I have no progress.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Mrharley68🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue in your game!
But, I could not understand what you said about getting charged on your credit card and logging out!! Did you not receive your purchased items? Is that the reason you had to log out of your game?
About the level progress - please try --> log out of the game -- turn off your device -- wait for few minutes and turn on your device - log back into the game -- check if your progress is back.
To provide the answers for my question, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page