King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,419 Level 3
edited September 2023 in Support

Comments

• sedalaika
    sedalaika Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

Hi

when I goes to watch advertising my screen froze in black with white line on top and I have to restart the game !!!so in last a few days I lost plants game or treat or gold!!!

what should I do?

whats solution ?!

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @sedalaika and welcome to Soda community!

I'm sorry to hear that. From this article in Help Center there seems a ongoing issue and Soda Studio is working on it to solve it

My game freezes when I watch Ads for extra moves

• sedalaika
    Options

Thanks to get me back but now totally my treasure hunt is gone and last afew days I have non sing of it on my screen if I try different way candy team sent to me! (Restart phone, Clean the memory, close all open app & etc...

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hello @sedalaika and welcome to Soda community!

do you mean the current issue is not having Treasure Hunt?

If there are no error messages being displayed, the map theme is loading normally and you've checked all the troubleshooting steps below, then Tresure Hunt might not be available in the game at the moment

• check for Soda and device updates
    • check that your device has at least 2 GB of free storage
    • provided you have a King account to save your progress try to log out- close game - clear cache* - restart device - open game - log in and pass any level to make sure you reconnected to the server
    • you might need to repeat the steps above 3-4 times

*it depends on on the type of the device. Read all details here.

If you own Android mobile, visit device Settings - Apps - Candy Crush Soda Saga - Storage - Clear Cache. Be careful not to click "clear data" which deletes your boosters

If you own Apple mobile, visit Settings - Safari - Clear History and Website Data

If you own a Kindle fire, check this out

it's not possible to do in Microsoft app on computer

• sedalaika
    Options

Is that possible? treasure hunt is working for my husband account but not for me!

Everything is working normally in my game except after that bug which I complained about last week which is sort it out now I don't received any more offer for treat not any more adv and just normal game! And I did all the step you mentioned above already!

• sedalaika
    Options

How I have to survive after a few weeks without any bombing treat or jelly bomb !!!

I already bought a few times and if I don't received so I have no choice to delete my account after 3429 levels and spend hours every single day on this game for nothing!!!!

• sedalaika
    Options

If you cannot help please let me to find another game, thanks

• Pitty_Kitty
    Options

Hi

yes, all features and events may be temporarily missing and then come back, that is on the game Studio side and not players'. More infos here

Feel free to scroll up this page and click on King logo at very top. You'll be able to view all communities and King games available

• sedalaika
    Options

This is not normal,now is more than 3 weeks I haven't received any booster!!!!!

More than 1 week without treasure hunt and more than 3 weeks without any treat or booster or treasure!!!

How long is meant temporary?!?!?

• Pitty_Kitty
    edited September 2023
    Options

@sedalaika Do you mean you had only Treasure Hunt as side event?

No Bake a Cake, 4 in a row, Shipmates, Rewards Pass, Kimmy's Candy Hunt, Kimmy's Arcade, Rescue Buddies appearing from time to time?

Which device do you use to play Soda? Make and model please

Would you share a full size screenshot of your map, please? Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------

how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Save the image on your device storage if you use a computer.

Upload the image from your device to this forum discussion. Click the icon circled in red that shows a mountain:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?