Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Adds more my account pox
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not every player gets ads in their game. King choose who gets them and who doesn't and it is NOT on merit. Also any who has spend some money on the game is likely to lose the choice to get free boosters watching adverts. You get punished for paying for this game rather than rewarded.
I playing for almost 2000 level and it doesn’t show up. So what’s wrong?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.
"I play almost every day...sometimes I play for an hour, other days I play longer especially if there is a competition in the community or in the game that I am trying to win...I am very competitive so I always try to win...".
Sonu