Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It won't let me use my gold bars to play on just keeps spinning looking for app store
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please help so I can use my gold bars for help
Everything you told me to do I have done and it still is saying contacting app store after I lose a game and I can't use my gold bars to get any extra moves and I need help
My user id is 1493183697 I have done everything that you told me to do and I am still getting contacting app store after lose a game and it won't load
My game user id is 1493183697 it keeps spinning and saying trying to contact app store
I have done everything that I could and my game won't let me get my points it just keeps spinning and saying trying to contact app store
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
You will find complete information HERE