Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For 10 years it was fun but now it's just about money. I am not playing anymore. No boosters, no levels passed. No money, no levels passed. It's not about strategy anymore. It's about spending money.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you I will move you over so your moderators can advise you better 💓
@bearwithme @PummyRaj @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas
Candy Crush. Ig’s frustrating. You took away my ads after i made one purchase and now levels are impossible to pass without spending. Im on level 9008 and considering to delete the game
Hi sorry to hear your frustration can you tell me what game you are playing and I will move you over so your moderators can help you better 💓