Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Good evening house. Please how do I move pass level 5000?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Nothing wrong with yours though. It wasn't showing here when I posted mine. So many players ask about this level! Nice to see you joining us in trying to help others. Keep it up and good luck with your game!
You explained it much better than me.
3 months? So many posts about that level have come and gone here in the past three months.... Many players seem not understand how to pass this one. Why didn't you come here before?
This is the video. You need to match candies to feed the frog until it glows, then move it to bash into the blockers. Use the colour bombs that drop to match with candies the same colour as the frog so it will glow again. Move it a total 5 times to fulfil the frog order.
I'll try to explain so I don't confuse you. Try to get the frogs full each time you move the frog to another position it gives you one. I also suggest using boosters. I just replayed it again even though I am in the 6000 range and I passed it. Good luck
I have been trying for more than 3 months now.
Keep trying you can do it!