Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello! I bought a gold pass yesterday but I didn't get the rewards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi,
I have been unable to change the info on the "about me" field in my profile (it will not allow me to select it). I also cannot link my community account w king games (it is greyed out).
Help!
Jiggy
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For the purchase that you didn't receive, please check HERE how to get that refunded or compensated.