Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
King. I’m upset also just money can’t win unless you buy. Not enough moves. I’m quitting @ 15000. I’m broke sorry to leave I enjoyed the game but this is ridiculous!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Also facing glitch on level 14804. Have finished level 3 - 4 times but am stuck in loop of fish getting candy. Stuck and cannot get to next level.
Hello @Kez2404 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Are you not able to move up from your level or the Chocolate box booster screen?
Which device are using? Can you show me a screenshot?
To reply back, you can type in the blank box given below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located I. The bottom left corner of the open comment box.
Hope to talk to you soon 🍫🍫
Just played level 14804 twice. Won on first attempt (chocolate box win too) but now sticking and can't move on.
This glitch has not been fixed as of November 11, 2023. I am stuck.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting , Ill give this feedback to the game team , in a meantime Please force close the Apps and Log in again .