Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I having a issue with connecting keep saying that I have a connection
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Besides I am not able to spend my 71 pieces of gold.
My game is trying to connect to App Store. I am not able to find a solution. Your suggestions are not helping. I am not able to find your chooses in my Settings.
I am connected and today I Just finished 11 or 12 boards.
Your FAQ is not helpful.
Please. I am gjetting mad about this. I also play on PC and the same problem occurs.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
If you still aren't able to make any new purchase in the game, please contact Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can take a closer look at it. Remember to choose "Purchases & Gold Bars" as the subtopic!