(ENDED) 🍁🍂 Let’s have FUN with Candy FALL leaves 🍂🍁

Options
PummyRaj
PummyRaj Posts: 34,239 Candy Moderator
edited December 2023 in Contests

Hello Candy Crushers🤗

✨I am back with a new contest for you all to have fun and win some goodies as well✨

This time, the contest is aligned with the in-game event - "Pot of Gold" Tournament!

From today onwards, you all will be busy with collecting Leaf shaped Orange Candies and achieving the final goal! While playing your game, take part in this contest too😉

What is the Task📌

I want you to place as many 🍁Orange leaf candies🍁 you can on your game board and post a screenshot of it!

See my board above? I was able to take a screenshot showing 23 Leaf candies on my board - how many leaves can you include in your screenshots?

The more Leaves you have on your board, the better chances for you to win the goodies.

If you have any "Striped Orange Candies" on your screen, they will be counted as 2 pieces each! Plain Leaf candy and Wrapped Candy will count as 1 each!

Rules📋️

• The candies that are visible on your level board ONLY are valid - they cannot be hidden under sugarcoat, Jelly, etc.,
  • Every player can play up to 9 levels;
  • You must win your level(s) and each level can be played only once;
  • You are allowed to play any level from 101 and above;
  • Milestone levels are excluded (1000, 6,000, 13,000, etc.,)
  • Please post separate entries for each individual level;
  • Only 2 screenshots per each entry/comment -- (a) the board showing all the orange candies, (b) screenshot showing you won the level (number of stars doesn't matter);
  • If you add 2 level scores in one entry, I will count only first score;
  • Scores from High scores list are not valid;
  • Please add the total of the candies you have collected in each entry;
  • Level number must be visible clearly on the game board & winning score;
  • You can block other players' profile pics for privacy;

Rewards🏆️

6 players with the highest total of Orange Candy leaves will win 25 gold bars each;

In case of a tie, the player that finished posting all their entries first will be chosen;

Mods are not eligible to win;

Duration⏳️

This contest will end on Friday, the 15th September, 2023 at 18:00 pm CET (Spain)

Other timings -- 12:00 pm USA EST & 17:00 pm GMT (UK)

Terms & Conditions can be found here.

🍁Don't have an account?👉️Please Sign-Up Right Here👈️It only takes a minute🍁

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?