Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play more than 100 time b
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and welcome to the King Community
What level are you plat at ?
Check out my answer to your post over in the Discussion forum.
Level 1630
How to complete this level???
I played more than 100 times but not still complete level
I'm very irritating
Now I'm thinking about candy crush I can't play anymore future πππ
1630