Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is it that everytime I go to play "Candy Crush", I get this notice about new rules or something of that sort and I have to agree......it happens everytime I open the game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@kiara_wael , I think they can help
I DO, everytime it comes up but it still comes up each time I go to play the game. It's getting to be a real pain.
Agree to it