Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Crush wouldn't load, so cleared cache and browser and lost all my lifes, all 200 of them. Can I get them back w/o having to ask friends for them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
As I stated, the game would not load on my desktop for some reason so I cleared my cache and lost my lives. how do do save your game on desktop so this doesn't happen again?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Lives can also be lost through an update to the game, your own device or by restarting your device, which clears a certain amount of memory, depending on your device.
please check also about Lives Here