Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
If gold bars are won. Can they be transferred to new phone. And how to do it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
They should synch. I had no problem when I changed phone. Your boosters won' t be transferred though. I would suggest, just in case not to delete the old phone or the game on it until after you have made the transfer and checked! There is no reason to delete it. You can play on both devices and every time you close the game it will update the other to the same level, so you can use up all your boosters before you delete your old phone. (Note this applies to email login, I have never used Facebook)
Previously when I change phone. All gone
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The Gold Bars do sync across all platforms in all games