Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i no longer get the opportunities for extra moves. Why the change? I’m getting stuck forever on levels, I’m about ready to give up & find another game instead of candy crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yeah I’m sorry but I believe that to be a bunch of. BS. King is trying to get us to buy gold bars, extra moves etc. Not going to happen. I’ll find another game as I said, preferably not a King game.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.
This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.