Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am stuck on level 7796. I can't break the middle licorice bar on the right side. I even bought some lollipop hammers because I didn't have any and they don't work. Not sure what to do. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Solved. Thank you for responding.
Hello Jean @jean66🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
Can you post a screenshot of your level? Just to make sure that we have the same game board🙂
To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the open comment box.
Talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day🍫