I need help!

Options
Bob_Coiteux
Bob_Coiteux Posts: 30 Level 2
edited September 2023 in Support

I got logged out of my account and I’m on level 5530 something and it logged into my wife’s Facebook account and she doesn’t play candy crush and I can’t get back to my account! Can anybody help me? I’ve lost the whole game because it’s requiring me to log back in. Now I can’t log out and log back in. I’ve been playing this game for years and I’ve lost all my progress.

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,189 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi sorry to hear that my friend I will move you over to CCsaga where your moderators can advise you better 💓

@bearwithme @PummyRaj @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas

• Bob_Coiteux
    Options

I’ve tried everything! The Facebook account is logged into isn’t even active on my phone. I went on the main desktop computer. It wasn’t there now I have to start all over again on my wife’s account, which is ridiculous. Why won’t it? Let me choose my Facebook account?

• Bob_Coiteux
    Options

I’m not sure what to do. At this point, do I just delete the entire game, there’s an option to delete user, but I don’t wanna delete user. They asked me to send my game ID, I did, but it’s the ID that’s logged in with the other user. This happened to me before and they told me that I said it to where I wouldn’t have to login to save my progress, and that it forced me to save my progress, continue with Facebook, and that’s when it logged it to the complete different account that’s not even on my phone. I just don’t even know how this happened. I’ve probably lost all of my items, all of my lives, and all my progress. I guess I can start all over again. I’ve only been playing for like 10 years.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,094 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Bob_Coiteux - I am sorry this happened to you - some other players have had similar experiences. I suggest you create a King account in the game. I know right now it would have you on level 1, but then you need to contact player support and let them know what level you were on. This will probably give you a new player ID but that should be OK. Once they restore you to your current level - go ahead and play a few new levels using your King account to save your progress.

Once you have done that - you can try and log out of the King account and try and log in to your FB account and see if that is successful in connecting you to your account and not your wife's. If it works - the King account and FB account can sync and then if you run into an issue with FB, you can just switch to the King account and vice versa. It is nice to have that flexibility because in the past both King and FB have run into temporary issues, luckily not both at the same time.

Please let me know if this works for you - if not I will see what else can be done to help you with this problem.

Good luck 😊

• Bob_Coiteux
    Options

Thanks for all your help. Support was able to figure it out.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?