Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is it you can only win prizes if you have a Facebook account, I chose not to have any social media crap?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
For Events and Challenge in the game that have prizes its same in the game
I am not on Facebook and I do win if I pass levels etc. Not sure what you're referring to (win prizes)!