Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why can’t I see my position against my friends after each game anymore
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you I was aware of this, but it isn’t the sending of lives I am bothered about.
I played against my friends to see who could get the best score and now you can’t see this the game is not so enjoyable and I have lost interest in playing.
can the scores/positions not be put back on ?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for more info Here