Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, this is is not the first time I come across this bug? I close the app and come back to play the game again and I have different puzzle for the same game number. Game #2019
Can someone explain this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. King no longer redesigns levels for all players. The developers make available a group of redesigned levels only to a group of people first for testing purposes, then release those levels to all players, change them again or drop them depending on the results of the test.