Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the past two months now I have been trying to buy gold bars from my app and it keeps on telling me ERROR FROM OUR END TRY AGAIN LATER, and this is making the game so uninteresting to me, WHY?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please I need someone to attend to me on this issue as soon as possible.
THIS MY ISSUES IS GETTING ME SO MUCH ANGER WITH THE HOLE GAME IS NO MORE FUNπ’π‘π‘π‘π‘π‘π‘π‘
I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO BUY GOLD BARS FOR MONTHS NOW PLEASE I NEED HELP, AND MY GAME IS UP TO DATE I HAVE LOGGED OUT AND LOGGED IN AGAIN AND AGAIN YET NO IMPROVEMENT, ALL THEY TELL ME IS "ERROR FROM OUR END TRY AGAIN LATER".
Hi and welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback . Game not connected, or some other reason, you may face such problems. You can check out some troubleshooting below.
Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.
If you still aren't able to make any new purchase in the game, please contact Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can take a closer look at it. Remember to choose "Purchases & Gold Bars" as the subtopic!