Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
dont. I am no longer receiving lives. The game tells me it is connecting to the App Store but it can’t and tells me I have no internet but I do. On level 6100 so I don’t want to start over. Please gelp
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Why is the game not connecting to the app store?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The Gold Bars and Level do sync across all platforms in all games, but the Boosters and Lives do not sync between devices.
Please check this page for more info about Lives Here