Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is there a way to earn gold bars? I love the game (over 2k levels), I live on Social security and I don't always have the money. Thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
The easiest way to get gold bars in Candy Crush Saga without paying for them is to win or play event or challengesin the game.also You can Play or take a part contest in the Community