Candy Royale

Options
tsenti0671
tsenti0671 Posts: 28 Pro Player 👑

I don't understand how this game works. I just passed 11 levels and should have received 50 gold bars but instead when I lost, it just bounced me out of the challenge. It says you only have to pass 9 levels so I don't understand why I didn't get my bars?

Comments

• jk14
    jk14 Posts: 414 Level 3
    Options

Hello 😊 you must past all levels in Candy Royale without loosing. So if there are 9 levels in your Candy Royale you must win all 9 games on your first try otherwise you will drop out. Hope that helps 😊Also if you do win, you will only get a share of 500 coins so normally expect around 30 (depending on how many people win so could be much more or even less). Mostly I try to dismiss it as it’s quite disrupting and always comes up when I’m playing difficult level 🤦‍♀️ My Candy Royale currently has 8 levels but it sometimes changes to 7 or 9. My favourite way of earning extra gold is winning episode race instead.

• tsenti0671
    tsenti0671 Posts: 28 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Right. I passed 11 levels on the 1st try so I should have recieved 50 bars.

• jk14
    jk14 Posts: 414 Level 3
    Options

That’s really strange. While playing CR after the 9th win in a row you should automatically get your share. You don’t need to play 11, the game would be finished by then.

Quite often I take screen shots just in case if something goes wrong. If you have won 50 bars and have not received them maybe one of the admin @QueenB will be able to advise on this 🤞

• flegs
    flegs Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

I can’t stand Candy royale. I’m on 13162 and I can’t even get through one level as they’re now virtually impossible. I don’t care for the sun game but I do care that I’m forced into playing as there is no opt out function. I won’t buy gold bars so just treat us with some respect and give us what we want not what we don’t need

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?