Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My candy crush saga a/c wasn't save into the candy crush saga, thus, I played the lot of levels, I can't be seen the score. Even, I can't buy the tools, e.g.colourbomb, lollipop etc. Now, I stayed on level 14031.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your help ! kiara_wael
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Your game progress will saved if you play through Facebook or King account . also can play across multiple devices or platforms . and Please check this page for more info about Friends List