Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It never did appear and am always on candy crush... 😢.... maybe I was taking by aliens 👽
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Supergrl🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
I am sorry! I did not understand what you are wondering about!! Can you please provide more details?
You can reply back by simply typing in the blank box given below to my comment.
Have a great rest of the week🍫🍫