Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
on my windows PC I have not gotten any lives in a few days what is going on ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Alain1967 would you mind using the link below to add me to your game. I want to see what happens when I try to send you lives.
only got 1 life
done
Hi @Alain1967 did you receive the lives I sent? If you did then this would indicate that your lack of lives is caused by people not sending them to you.
Hello @Alain1967 if everything is working as it should then I have just sent you 5 lives. Please let me know if you receive them.
I have and not working
Hello @Alain1967 have you tried requesting lives from your friends? Due to a recent change to the game people can't send lives as easily as they used to, so the best way of receiving lives from your friends now is to request them.
still get nothing but receive lots of life request when will this get fix ?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for more info about lives Here